Williams Harlow Commercial has a well established reputation in the commercial property business. We are knowledgeable in this field of expertise and can provide professional advice on most commercial property matters.
– Valuations of different types of commercial property. We undertake valuations for Company Accounts, finance, taxation, pension funds, probate, etc.
– Professional rent reviews and Lease renewals for both landlords and tenants.
– Arbitration and valuations:
Michael Walter FRICS has been an Arbitrator on rent reviews and similar property disputes since the late 1980s. He arranges training meetings in the discipline for other surveyors.
– Development advice, including residential sites.
– Promotion of commercial property, assessment, disposals and investments.
– Acquisition service.
We provide a ‘search and acquire’ service for clients across the whole spectrum of commercial property. We are also retained by certain clients seeking a variety of commercial property, land and investment opportunities.
- We are business premises consultants on offices, retail and industrial property throughout Surrey and South London. It is our aim to achieve the best possible terms on behalf of all our clients.
- – Rent reviews
- – Lease renewals
- – Valuations
- – Arbitration
- – Acquisitions
- – Investment advice
- – Development opportunities
Upon receipt of formal instructions we measure the building, appraise the lease, check permitted uses, discuss value and provide professional advice as required of a chartered surveyor.
We can provide the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors approved scheme whereby we offer a 30-minute free consultation on commercial and industrial property problems or issues. We can provide guidance in such matters as structural surveys, planning, change of use, schedules of dilapidations, rating appeals, rights of light, party walls and boundary disputes.
ACQUIRE is a new dedicated service to existing and future clients from Williams Harlow and Williams Harlow Commercial.
– Business and residential premises for your own occupation both freehold and leasehold
– Development land for both commercial and residential use
– Investment opportunities
We will undertake a thorough search given knowledge of your exact requirements, report our findings and use our extensive knowledge and experience in negotiating an acquisition for you.
Fees are by negotiation.
For more information, or for a general conversation about ACQUIRE please contact:
Michael Walter FRICS
Investment opportunities, motor trade, offices, warehouses, industrial and business space.
Development land, retail and leisure.
Advice on all aspects of residential property.